Polished concrete is an excellent long-term investment. Here’s why…
Concrete polishing is cost-effective!
- extremely durable and long-lasting
- easy to clean – nothing more than a damp mop is required
- scuff-resistant surface
- no re-coatings required, saving labor and material costs
Polished concrete is beautiful!
- allows the beauty of the aggregate to shine through
- depending on composition, may create rustic look with imperfections
- can be polished to a high gloss
Polishing concrete improves lighting!
- the reflectivity of the polished surface brightens up the workspace
- may save on cost of overhead lighting
Concrete polishing is environmentally friendly!
- no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- no coatings (epoxies, urethanes, or waxes)
- no hazardous waste
- Chris Sullivan writes "HOW DECORATIVE CONCRETE SCORES POINTS FOR LEED GREEN BUILDING CERTIFICATION"