NO TWO FLOORS ARE EVER THE SAME
The Metallic Floor System is a premium quality epoxy coating that is available in bright metallic finishes. Typically it is topcoated with a clear polyurethane or polyaspartic coating for excellent wear and abrasion resistance. Our Metallic Floor System is ideal for residential use, office spaces, lobby areas, restaurants, retail outlets, clothing stores, tattoo parlors, hair salons, and art stores.
Metallic Epoxy products are designed for use by the specialty concrete coatings professional. All epoxies, coatings, and other concrete flooring formulas incorporate advanced chemistry to deliver high-quality flooring appearance and durability. When used as directed, these products produce concrete surfaces that are both beautiful and long-lasting.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Durable: Resinous flooring system provides superior chemical and abrasion resistance over pre-engineered floors.
- Decorative: Metallic flooring systems provide unique, one-of-a-kind attractive finish that is unlike any other flooring system.
- Economical: Metallic flooring systems provide a cost-effective alternative to pre-engineered floors.
- Clean: Resinous flooring systems are wax free and economical to upkeep with soap and water.
- Monolithic: Resinous flooring provides a seamless flow of wall to wall beauty that does not collect dirt, moisture, or germs.
- Renewable: After years of use, efficiently revitalize your resinous flooring system by sanding the surface and applying a new topcoat.
Why are Optional Topcoats Beneficial?
- Additional scratch and mar resistance
- Additional UV resistance to help colors look their best and resist fading/yellowing over time
- Hot tire resistance – excellent for garages, warehouses, and other facilities where vehicles travel
- Easy-to-clean surface for wiping up spills or sweeping debris
Two-component polyaspartic aliphatic polyurea utilizing innovative proprietary nanotechnology. It provides a high-gloss clear coating. Its extremely quick curing time provides unmatched labor-saving capabilities over epoxies and polyurethanes.
High-solids, gloss finish, two-component, water-based aliphatic polyurethane. This high-performance material has excellent hardness, abrasion resistance, hot tire resistance, chemical resistance, low VOC, and low odor with multiple uses.
Required System Components
Metallic coat is a 100% solids, medium viscosity, 2-component, cyclo-aliphatic epoxy. Provides excellent abrasion and good UV protection. Has the ability to resist a wide range of chemicals, provides excellent scratch resistance and “gloss” retention, and can be “field” pigmented using EnviroFloor Colorants.
Base coat is an economical 2-component, 100% solids epoxy body/basecoat material for heavy-duty flooring systems. Is a VOC-compliant material that meets all of the USDA guidelines for use in federally inspected facilities.